Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cabinet Raider

Ainsley has progressed from pulling toilet paper off the roll to unloading everything out of the kitchen cabinets...and this seems to be her favorite one to raid! I have yet to decide which of the two is worse: toliet paper pulling or cabinet raiding. I certainly do get a workout restocking all that she pulls out. The part that makes me laugh the most is that she is so proud of herself each and every time she raids! It is like she is finding treasure and wants to show it off to everyone. Apparently this time she was a bit tired and decided that my 100 calorie snacks made for a nice seat.

2 comments:

Sara Nickson said...

That girl knows healthy food when she sees it (and sits on it!). Too cute!

Susan said...

I love how she is sitting on that one box --- it is so her! She always has her own sweet little way of doing something that I just think is so funny! Too cute!