Monday, November 10, 2008

Another Home Season Over

A sad day in Aggieland...well after this season it was a sigh of relief...the last home game of the 2008 football season has come and gone. My boys will be home on Saturdays! For a handful of years, Josh and I had season tickets in Amarillo and made the treacherous commute for every home game. We made the mistake last year of bringing the little man to some games. He is now as addicted as we are. Well...can you believe that we actually live in College Station, with NO commute, and I don't get to go to the games.
Andrew has taken over my season ticket. His favorites are the Fightin' Texas Aggie Band, playing football on Kyle Field with Daddy after the games, and the blue snow cones. He usually ends up napping for at least a quarter. Andrew keeps asking when we will get to come...I guess next year we will get 4 tickets and a good time will then be had by ALL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Next year, you have to join us!