Saturday, March 13, 2010

Beg, Steal, and Borrow!

I am, by definition, a teacher...through and through. There is no mistaking it, despite the fact I am on sabbatical from the classroom! Now, teacher friends, please call me on this if I am mistaken, but a true teacher is one who can beg, steal, and borrow from the best of them. Of course after the begging, stealing, or borrowing has taken place, you always have to tweak it a little to officially call it your own.

I know feel it is time to pay it forward...to pass on what treasures have been shared with me:

Here are 2 fabulous blogs that are AWESOME for finding coupons and great deals. They both have multiple posts a day, so you want to check them frequently...sometimes the deals are time or quantity sensitive and you don't know what you might be missing! One is called Steals and Deals and the other is called Freebies 4 Moms.

In addition to Pioneer Woman that my wonderful, intelligent, beautiful, glamorous, fabulous sister-on-law showed me, another fellow blogger posted about Annie's Eats. It seems very good and comes highly recommended!

Do you have anything I could beg, steal, or borrow to make my sweet families life better? Please share!!!

No comments: