Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'm now hooked!


I can not explain it. Josh just rolls his eyes about it. Andrew keeps asking why I am still reading it. I am officially hooked on the Twilight series.

It all started over Thanksgiving. My little family always has a movie night on Fridays. Since it was a holiday, we decided to do movie on Wednesday. My parents came into town, and my mom requested that we rent Twilight for she and I to watch. I rolled my eyes and agreed. Up to this point, I had avoided the series...not for any particular reason, just not really interested. We watched the movie. About half way through it, I was wondering if it was going to get any better. Well, by the end, I knew I was going to have to read the books. And read them I did and still am. I cannot get enough.

No, I am not a vampire/werewolf fanatic looking to find Edward. There will be no Twilight t-shirts added to my wardrobe. I just love the story and the relationships in it. Yes, the movies are entertaining, but the books are sooooo much better. If you are a skeptic like I was, give them a try. You might find you can't put them down either...

2 comments:

Tim and Whitney Brown said...

Don't you dare knock Twighlight t-shirts!! lol

Heather said...

Mmmm - yes. Guilty as well:)