Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Birthday Cake!


Poor Josh. I have been telling him for like 4 months that I would love to have an ice cream cake for my birthday...going so far as saving coupons for him. When we found out we were going to be in the Panhandle for my birthday, his poor coupon were not going to work for him, as they do not have a Baskin Robbins in Amarillo! But, did He let that stop him? Of course not. My Man came through for me once again, remembering to get my cake even after playing 18 holes of golf with Andrew. What a surprise. He did so good! Be sure to pay extra close attention to the candle he chose for the cake! And yes, the cake did originally have 4 peanut butter cups on it, but a little someone stole one before we could get a picture of it.

1 comment:

Poppy and Gammie said...

Josh and Poppy must have settled for the first candle they found in the house......We all enjoyed the Halloween candle and who cares if it was in April!!! Gotta love em!!